Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sold!





Well, we finally sold our home. It has been the longest 6 weeks of our lives! For the last 6 weeks we have been living in a house while making it look unlived in. Open houses every weekend and countless showings wore us pretty thin.

I have learned that when selling my home I turn into a crazy version of myself in an effort to make my ready for showings. How many times did I tell the kids, "don't play with that we have a showing today." Or, 'whatever you do don't make a mess, we have a showing later." All things considered, I am proud of my kids and totally understand that this was a difficult time for them as well. They did so well!!

A few days before our home sold I remember telling my husband that I was ready to walk away from it all. I felt as though my life was upside-down and was feeling unable to cope. But by the grace of God just as I was at the end of my rope it sold!

Now onto packing and looking forward to more space for our growing family!

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see where you've been living! Make sure you post some pics of your new place too!

    ReplyDelete