Sunday 13 March 2011

The beginning!




So here goes....

I hate starting I never know what to write and I type and delete and sit in front of my computer staring at the screen stumped. So I titled this blog, "Sleep is so overrated." Why, because we chose to become parents!

I can't believe how much are lives have changed since our first son William came into the world. Since then, we have had a daughter and another son only 4 months ago. Moved once, and about to move again......sigh! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I have to say I don't know how parents can have more than three children, we feel so overwhelmed with the three that we have!

The picture above is my latest reason for being sleep deprived! Joel, a beautiful almost five month old who sleeps on his terms and refuses to be put on a schedule for longer than 3 days at a time! Its a good thing he is cute!!!




2 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower! :) I know the sleep deprivation well and I can tell you that you will sleep again! I sleep every night now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED YOU ARE DOING THIS! I'll finally get to see regular pics of my East-Coast family ;0) Love you so much. Joel is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete